Saatchi&Saatchi Romania developed, for Intersnack Romania, two new ads within a new campaign for Chio Xtreme, for the new flavors Stormy Mint and Sour Cream and Hot Red Curry.
Besides the TV ads, the campaign also has a powerful online communication component, developed by another agency and in store.
Within the campaign, the consumers are invited to chose and vote which of the two aromas is their favorite.
The ads made for Chio Xtreme started from the fact this is a young brand, in which young people find themselves and in which extreme becomes normal. The confrontation must be an Xtreme one, with surroundings and characters fitting perfectly the original way Chio uses to communicate
Group Account Director, Saatchi & Saatchi.
Consumers that want to have a say in taste confrontation must test the 2 new aromas, to look for the codes inside the packages and to vote their favorite on brand’s Facebook page. The awards of the competition include extreme adventures and many surprise prizes.
Chio Xtreme brand is a young, dynamic and fresh one and the consumers are alike and they are in the forefront of Xtreme taste battle. The ads made by Saatchi & Saatchi team are bringing to surface the non-conformist and adventurous side of the brand and combines it with a lot of humor and originality
Marketing Manager Intersnack Romania.
Saatchi&Saatchi team working on the campaign included:
- Creative Director – Johan Ohlson
- Group Creative Director – Laura Iane
- Senior Copywriter – Marius Tianu
- Art Director – Bogdan Vintilă
- Copywriter – Andrei Nica
- A/V producer – Mihaela Racescu
- Group Account Director – Carmen Barda
- Account Manager – Bogdan Sonea
- Account Executive – Ingrid Cherciu
- Strategic Planner – Florin Ionescu
Intersnack team included
- Marketing Manager: Alexandra Chirica
- Category Manager Chips & Specialties: Adrian Climent