Expo Media organizes, on November 7th, a JW Marriott Bucharest Grand Hotel, the first edition of Romanian Retail Convention, an event that brings together retail brands and experts in this field.
The event will focus on digital migration, as the most recent Forrester studies show that 65% US clients and 75% European clients expect to have the possibility to access product info via mobiles when they are in store.
In order to align the local retail market to international trends, Expo Media reunites top experts in retail at the first edition of Romanian Retail Convention.
Among the speakers of this conference are professionals with strong impact in Romanian retail, such as
- Camelia Popescu – Communication and Advertising Manager, Cora Romania,
- Catalin Vasile – Head of Retail Sales Management, ING Bank,
- Dragos Chivu – Managing Director, Printec Romania,
- Roxana Memetea – Managing Partner, DDB Romania,
- Bogdana Baltasiu – Business Development Director, CuponReducere.ro,
- Horatiu Dimulescu – Online Content and Mobile Advertising Manager, Vodafone Romania,
- Teodora Migdalovici – Ambassador Cannes Lions in Romania,
- Andreea Ionescu – Brand Maker, Consult Ware
- Mihaela Toma – Manager, Tea Forte.
Retail is profoundly transforming today and the introduction of the mobile POS is just the beginning. It is a radical rethink of the sales process and involves a series of changes that bring benefits both to merchants and the clients. The motivations to adopt the new solutions are different for each merchant. Some retailers are looking for a boost in sales, others want to improve their clients experience or differentiate from the competition. The forward thinkers are anticipating the demands of the market, want to be one step ahead and send this message with permanent innovations
Managing Director, Printec Romania.
Partners of the event are Printec Romania, Mystery Shopping Agency and Customer Service School. AdHugger is media partner of the event, together with Gadget Trends, Retail-FMCG magazine, IQads, Smark, Manager Express, Romania Libera, Contact Center Magazine and Cannes Lions.