Slovakian agency JANDL launched “The biggest small agency in the world”, a campaign promoting the independent agency.
With the self-promotional campaign, JANDL achieved an epic launch, bringing a cultural cluster under the same digitalized roof to certify that size does matter, but only when it comes to the scale of ideas and having fun.
The “launch” sees an advertising miraculous birth for more than 196 virtual offices with one straightforward and non-discriminatory goal: outrageously big ideas.
The freshly opened JANDL offices share the same values of cultural ingeniousness and business irreverence as JANDL has put together the biggest small team of nomad admen and adwomen ready to implement creative bigness throughout the world.
From Barbados to Mauritania, Kyrgyzstan to Lesotho, China to US, UK to Palau, the Biggest Small Agency in the World might be the biggest idea advertising has ever seen as JANDL becomes the first agency in history to open a virtual branch in every country of the world.
AdHugger checked and now sees that:
- In Romania, the death of an idea is always accompanied by fight with koliva (special cake made of boiled grain; usually offered in memoriam of someone that died).
- In Madagascar, one has to always keep the eyes open for new business.
- Armenian apricots are considered to be the tastiest executions of all apricots.
- In Maldives, the islands are sinking islands, so underwater thinking is needed
- Vatican is an advertising revelation