Romanian food producer Agricola launched a new image campaign, scheduled to last the entire 2015 and aiming tp promote group companies’ products: chicken meat (Agricola International), raw-dried salami (SalBac) and semi-prepared and ready-meal products (Europrod).
We start one of our biggest campaigns to date, aiming to amplify the already known quality of our products, bringing them under the spotlight from another angle, that of emotion in life of each of us. We had together, for this campaign, one of the most appreciated food directors, Manfredo Leteo (…)
Marketing Manager Agricola.
The campaign includes 3 TVCs, but also POSM, a new Agricola website, a special Facebook page Creator de Poftă, but also different activations and surprises in stores.
The campaign is developed by WOPA (creative), COGEP (media), Advanced Ideas (digital) and Rogalski Damaschin PR (PR and social media). The TVCs are available on YouTube.
- WOPA: Luca Bulacu – Creative Partner, Ionut Datcu – Managing Partner, Alex Eftinoiu – Senior Strategic Planner, Adrian Dragan – Senior Copywriter, Mihai Gheorghiu – Senior Art Director, Lucian Patareniuc – Graphic Designer, Magda Schnell – Account Director
- Solar Indie Junction – Production house with Manfredo Leteo - director, Stefano Bini – DOP, Giovanna Domenica – Food stylist, Viorel Sergovici – Producător
- COGEP: Ionuț Povara – Managing Partner
- Advanced Ideas: Adrian Ichim – Managing Partner, Alexandra Dima – Account Director
- Rogalski Damaschin PR: Eliza Rogalski – Founder, Head of Corporate PR, Alina Damaschin – Creative Leader, Head of Consumer PR, Alina Oprea – Communication Manager, Cristiana Andrei – Social Media Manager
- Agricola: Carmen Gavrilescu – Marketing Manager, Daniel Bitere – Brand Manager, Cristian Călin – Corporate PR Manager