The instant coffee brand Amigo (Strauss Romania) launched a new communication campaign, “Energy, not words”, for all those who are always under time’s pressure.
Marius Melesteu, Strauss Romania:
In 1982, Amigo instant coffee was entering the daily ritual of all Romanians. 23 years later, Amigo continues to be an expert of energy, which is communicated in the new campaign with an actual and modern style (…) For the TVCs, we selected to illustrate the permanent time pressure of 3 types of professions: journalist, baker, courier. The campaign “Energy, not words” reminds to Romanians that the energy is so accessible when they need it the most and have the least time
The communication platform aims to present portraits of Romanians for whom the duty imposed by their chosen profession is more important then their personal comfort.
The campaign was launched on TV and will be declined in social media, online, OOH, coffee machines and special projects. TVCs direction is signed by Bo Platt, with MME – production house.
- Strauss: Razvan Mircea (Marketing Director), Madalina Mitru (Group Brand Manager), Andreea Zlate (Market Research & Innovation Manager), Lucian Nistoroiu (Brand Manager).
- McCann: Adriana Pascan (Creative Director), Cristina Calota (Copywriter), Ionut Coanda (Art Director), Dana Hogea (Client Service Director), Ana Miculescu (Account Director), Carmen Marin (Senior Account Manager), Ana Fara (Account Junior); Bianca Manescu (Strategic Planner), Diana Ceausu (Head of Strategy), Production AV & Photo: Tiberiu Munteanu, Oana Ioan, Alexandru Platon, Roxana Zaharia;
- Online MRM: Ana Dumitrescu (Senior Account Executive), Mihai Titirig (Copywriter), Alina Nechita (Art Director);
- PR McCann PR: Andreea Leonte (Creative & Strategy Director), Ioana Glitia (Account Director), Adriana Brutaru (Senior Account Executive)
- Media – Starcom: Marian Petcu (Planning Director), Dinu Maftei (Communication Manager), Alexandra Iordăchescu (Digital Strategist), Ioana Giosan (Project Manager).