After a year of adaptation, resilience and reinvention, PR industry entered a year during which it will establish its priorities and reinvent strategies.
PR & Communication Summit, the biggest Romanian event in PR and communication, takes place on February 25th, online and organized from Bucharest. It will present the actual trends, the direction of action for brands and the lessons learned from 2020. The information will be presented via consistent presentations and applied discussions, aiming to offer the specialists a complete kit for the rest of the year.
The subjects of the events include
- Agile PR Strategy – how to plan short term actions with positive effects within the annual strategy
- Brand Storytelling – which are the new approaches in brand and corporate communication in today´s context
- Employee Communication – what opportunities and challenges will face the internal communication in a year of remote working
- PR Transformation – what changes did the pandemic bring and which are changes of today’s PR
- Emerging Social Media – how to approach the new trends in social media and use new platforms in communication
- New Media Relations – How do we bring value in the relation with media when all communication takes place online
Among this edition’s speakers are:
- Anna Rose Kerr (Creative Director Ketchum London)
- Cristina Hanganu (Communication & CSR Director Lidl Romania)
- Gabriela Lungu (Global Creative Director VMLY&R Commerce)
- Patricia Zegreanu (Marketing & Communication Manager Porsche Romania)
- Ioana Manoiu (General Manager GMP PR)
- Sorana Savu (Senior Partner Premium Communication)
- Alexandru Paius (Senior Partner Image PR)
- Bogdan Tomoiaga (Executive Director Graffiti PR)
- Irina Roncea (Managing Director Golin Romania)
- Laura Savu (Global Community Manager TikTok).
PR & Communication Summit is an event presented by Lidl Romania, created with support from GMP PR, Golin, Graffiti PR, Image PR, Premium Communication and in partnership with Nespresso and Skoda.